This weekend sees the return of the our second weekend of Heineken cup action along with games from The Rugby Championship, ITM Cup and Currie Cup. Have a look below for a full guide of whats on when. let us know if we have left anything out. The games shown in bold are our picks of the weekend. Enjoy all the action folks and be sure to tell up all your thoughts over on our Facebook and Twitter.
This weekend sees action from the ITM and Currie cup along with matches from the Top 14, Aviva Premiership and Rabodirect Pro12. With all this excitement It would be easy to miss out. Thankfully below is our handy guide to fit in as much rugby watching as possible over the next few days.
**Remember to stay hydrated and stretch regularly! This is a marathon not a sprint**
– 8:30 am Otago v Manawatu (Sky Sports 2)
– 6:00 pm Western provence v Griquas (Sky Sports 4)
– 7:00 pm Worcester v Harlequins (BT Sports 1)
– 7:00 pm Glasgow v Leinster (TG4)
– 7:40 pm Montpellier v Clermont (Setanta)
– 6:30 am Wellington v Canterbury (Sky Sports 2)
– 8:30 am Taranaki v Bay of Plenty (Sky Sports 2)
– 1:30 pm Toulouse v Castres (BT Sports 2)
– 3:00 pm Gloucester v Northampton (BT Sports 1)
– 6:15 pm Connacht v Ulster (RTE)
– 7:15 pm Oyonnax v Stade Francais (BT Sports 2)
– 1:00 pm Saracens v Bath (BT Sports 1)
– 3:00 pm Nottingham v London Welsh (Sky Sports 3)
If we have missed anything please leave a comment below.
This weekend sees not only continuing action from The Rugby Championship, French Top14, Currie and ITM Cup on your screens but also the Aviva Premiership and (Drum role please) The Rabodirect Pro12 return! With all this excitement It would be easy to miss out. Thankfully below is our handy guide to fit in as much rugby watching as possible over the next few days. Read more